02-03 Subaru Impreza/Legacy WRX OEM Rims and Tires-ALMOST A GIVEAWAY
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02-03 Subaru Impreza/Legacy WRX OEM Rims and Tires-ALMOST A GIVEAWAY within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; They have to GO!!!! Someone will be getting a great deal! a Set of (4) used Subaru Impreza 5x100 OEM ...

02-03 Subaru Impreza/Legacy WRX OEM Rims and Tires-ALMOST A GIVEAWAY

They have to GO!!!! Someone will be getting a great deal!

a Set of (4) used Subaru Impreza 5x100 OEM Rim & Tires. Rim dimensions are 16x6.5. They are used, but in good condition, very little wearing on rim. I even think they were refurbished at one point. Tires (Bridgestone’s) included which have some life left in them. What you see is what you get

I HAVE TO MAKE ROOM IN THE GARAGE. Make an offer! Anything over $250.00 bucks for set I'll consider. PLEASE PM ME!!

Shipping will range from $120.00 to $200.00 depending on where you live. I'm in Broward County Fl ( Coral Springs) so local pickups are welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8426.JPG   IMG_8427.JPG   IMG_8428.JPG   IMG_8429.JPG   IMG_8430.JPG  

IMG_8431.JPG   IMG_8432.JPG   IMG_8433.JPG   IMG_8438.JPG  
    Last edited by rockysunrise; 06-21-2010 at 08:24 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wish I was local...bump

Quote Originally Posted by l3ighead View Post
    Wish I was local...bump
    thanks!

ask around..I really want to sell them but I can't go below $250 really. Shipping wont be to bad it just depends on where you live in the US.

how much would it be shipped to 08816? looking around to get a set of rims for my winter tires =]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.