F/S-TDO4-13T Wrx Stock Turbo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on F/S-TDO4-13T Wrx Stock Turbo within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a tdo4 for sale that I bought off another person not too long ago. I originally bought it ...

F/S-TDO4-13T Wrx Stock Turbo

I have a tdo4 for sale that I bought off another person not too long ago. I originally bought it as a replacement for my stock turbo...thinking that the turbo seals on mine were shot. That was not the case and my turbo is doing just fine...I never installed this turbo on my wrx and the previous owner sold it to me for $115 dollars. 54,000K miles on the turbo, little to no shaft play!

All I am asking is for $100!! Shipping at buyers expense!

If anybody lives in SOCAL area let me know, it would be easier for me to meet up with you rather then me ship this somewhere far...

Let me know ASAP!! I might just want to do a 19T compressor swap with this quick spooling bad boy!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what year WRX did this turbo come off of?
    I <3 SASHA.M

if u still live in socal and have the turbo let me know im in victorville and need a a new turbo asap

It is the stock turbo for most all wrxs, it came off of a 04 wrx and I was going to use it for my 05 wrx. I know it will fit any 02-07 wrx...still got it 100 bucks Let me know here I will pm you my cell number because we could meet up when I drive to six flags magic mountain tomorow...!! I will bring it with me if you want to meet up then.

Still have the td - 04 for sale? I'll take it off your hands. I live in Newport and we could meet up somewhere.
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

Ya...still got it, how far north is Newport from LA? That will help me gauge distance and time...we can try to meet up Wed. or Thurs. this coming week...those are my days off...let me know

hahah newport is south of LA about an hour. Either of those days sounds good to me. PM me your cell number and we can set this up.
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

Hey I am in the LA area right now, sorry I do not need the 19T but I just thought I would give you a...

DISNEYLAND BUMP!
    2004 Impreza Outback Sport - Sold
    2004 WRB WRX - Sold
    2006 SGM WRX - 400AWHP - Mods

My 2006 Build

HAHA...Hell Yea
    BUMp

Sold!!

Very nice.
    2004 Impreza Outback Sport - Sold
    2004 WRB WRX - Sold
    2006 SGM WRX - 400AWHP - Mods

My 2006 Build

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.