WTT: 17x9 Rota DPT for 18x9 Rota G-Force

This is a discussion on WTT: 17x9 Rota DPT for 18x9 Rota G-Force within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Iím currently looking to trade my 17x9 +42 Rota DPTís in Flat black. The wheels are only a year old ...

WTT: 17x9 Rota DPT for 18x9 Rota G-Force

Iím currently looking to trade my 17x9 +42 Rota DPTís in Flat black. The wheels are only a year old and are only run during the warm months. 3 out of the 4 wheels are in excellent condition. Only one of the wheels has very minor curb rash on the very outer lip. The curb rash was touched up with genuine Rota touch up paint so the match is dead on. You can only see it unless youíre really looking for it. The wheels are wrapped in Falken FK452ísÖÖsize is 255/40/17. The tires have about 85% of the tread left on them. Iím not interested in selling these wheels outright so please donít ask. Iím looking to trade these wheels for some 18x9 (5x100) Rota G-Forces preferably in gunmetal or hyperblack but I may be interested in other colors. Tires need to be in decent condition as well. Easiest way to get a hold of me is to PM me. If you are seriously interested let me know and I can send pictures of each wheel and each tire if needed.

ONLY LOOKING TO TRADE WITH SOMEONE IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA, not willing to ship for a trade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumpp

I don't have anything i could trade you for these but if you wanted to just sell them how much do you want for them?