FS SoCal: Blitz BRW's 18x8 +45 offset, 5x100
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS SoCal: Blitz BRW's 18x8 +45 offset, 5x100 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; PRICE LOWERED Up for sale are my Blitz BRW's. They are 18x8 +45 offset and the bolt pattern is 5x100 ...

FS SoCal: Blitz BRW's 18x8 +45 offset, 5x100

PRICE LOWERED

Up for sale are my Blitz BRW's. They are 18x8 +45 offset and the bolt pattern is 5x100 and they clear Brembos. They don't make these rims anymore. The tires are Riken Raptors by BFGoodrich and have about 90% tread left. They are 235/40 18, and are honestly one of the best I have owned. They have great grip and wet performance is awesome. When they break away they do it gradually and are predictable. There is also minimal tire noise. I don't want to sell them but I need money. Rent and car payment are more important. Price lowered. $1200 picked up, $1500 shipped. I've spent over $2400 for the rims. Please don't be afraid to make offers. I have great feedback on NASIOC, 3GWRX and 8thcivic.com. My screen name for them is kpSTi. Thanks!

This was them brand new.

On my car.

On a STi. These will fit on a '04 STi.

Last edited by kpSTi; 07-01-2010 at 12:07 PM.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what size/brand tires are on them?

Quote Originally Posted by ed1981 View Post
    what size/brand tires are on them?
    Oops! Sorry, I thought I covered all bases. The tires Are Riken Raptors. They are made by BFGoodrich. They are 235/40 18. The tires are honestly one of the best I have owned. They have great grip and wet performance is awesome. When They break away they do it gradually and are predictable. There is also minimal tire noise.
    Last edited by kpSTi; 06-17-2010 at 12:54 AM.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:
    Engine- COBB AP, stage 2 Perrin map and intake, SPT CB exhaust and Invidia catted DP.
    Suspension- SSR Type-F 18x8 +45 offset, Rallitek F/R swaybars and HD endlinks, H&R springs, camber bolts and Cusco front strut tower bar.
    Exterior/Interior- '09 WRX grill, Factory Front lip, Fog lights, STi 5 speed shift knob, Armrest extension, painted rear chrome strip and debadged trunk.

Make me an offer!
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

price lowered
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

All offeres welcome!
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

Price lowered.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

bump!
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

I can't believe I'm about to do this, but price lowered to $1200. That is as low as I will go.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

Still for sale.
    '08 WRX SSM
    Mods:

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.