WTS: Used C-West Skirt Fins/Rear Lip $100

This is a discussion on WTS: Used C-West Skirt Fins/Rear Lip 0 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; These were on my car when I bought it and it's just not my style. They're in pretty decent shape ...

WTS: Used C-West Skirt Fins/Rear Lip $100

These were on my car when I bought it and it's just not my style. They're in pretty decent shape but I would suggest a good sand and some fresh paint due to some scrapes and scuffs but they are in no way trashed, or ruined just used

The rear lip is 3 pieces and holds super snug to your bumper with 3M and a total of 8 Braces that mount up where your factory bumper is snapped in. The skirts mount with 2 small bolts (not included) and some 3M.

I tried to do the best I could with the pics, all the mounting brackets are there, and all you need to do is paint (or don't), get some heavy duty 3M tape and install.

Looking to get $100+ Shipping.

This is how the rear looks installed:

And the Skirt Fins (Does NOT include the entire skirt, just the fin located near the rear tire.):

And this is them uninstalled (Didn't fully disassemble the rear piece, although I will before shipping):

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

avail?

let me know if you still have these? cuamel@aol.com

Do you still have these? How much shipped to 32244?