FS : ..:: 2002 WRX 5spd Silver PSM 71k PARTOUT ::..
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

This is a discussion on FS : ..:: 2002 WRX 5spd Silver PSM 71k PARTOUT ::.. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Car is gone!...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20

    Arrow FS : ..:: 2002 WRX 5spd Silver PSM 71k PARTOUT ::..

    Car is gone!
    Last edited by MR2Fanatic; 09-15-2010 at 07:53 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Uh Oh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    312
    How much do you want for the top lid of the center console? Mine is missing the clip/button thing that holds it shut.

  4. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5

    ecu

    hey how much for the ecu if its stock!

  5. #4
    Registered User Jerembo47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    36
    Hey how much for your window control switches, antenna, stereo mounting bracket, & rear bumper?
    Last edited by Jerembo47; 06-11-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: missed something

  6. #5
    Registered User Venomswrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30

    evap connector

    hey there i'm looking for the electrical connector on the evap system. it's located right next to the co2 canister back by the dump valve. let me know how much shipped to 14420 please. if your not sure what i'm talking about i have pics i can send you.

  7. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Uh Oh View Post
    How much do you want for the top lid of the center console? Mine is missing the clip/button thing that holds it shut.
    not selling just the top sorry. you can make an offer for the whole thing via PM

  8. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomswrx View Post
    hey there i'm looking for the electrical connector on the evap system. it's located right next to the co2 canister back by the dump valve. let me know how much shipped to 14420 please. if your not sure what i'm talking about i have pics i can send you.
    sorry dont have it

  9. #8
    Registered User d_Ziggy_2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle(ish)
    Posts
    595
    I need the in dash cup holder spring and the clips for the visors.. also possibly the clock.. mine doesn't work and I don't know why how much for those?
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

  10. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    I need the in dash cup holder spring and the clips for the visors.. also possibly the clock.. mine doesn't work and I don't know why how much for those?
    The entire cup holder assembly is $25. Visors are sold as a pair complete $30, clock is $5

    I can do $70 shipped

  11. #10
    Registered User d_Ziggy_2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle(ish)
    Posts
    595
    Id be up for that but saying neither the cupholder nor the visors match my car.. I don't neet the entire assembly.. as for the clock.. let me check and see how it doesn't work.. I also need the little nob thing for the recycle air slidey thing.. I really do need just the spring and one holder clip
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

  12. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    Id be up for that but saying neither the cupholder nor the visors match my car.. I don't neet the entire assembly.. as for the clock.. let me check and see how it doesn't work.. I also need the little nob thing for the recycle air slidey thing.. I really do need just the spring and one holder clip
    Well it would be foolish for me to take apart my cupholder for 1 part. It would render it useless. I'd suggest going to the dealer for these small items. They are probably quite reasonable to replace. Hope that helps

  13. #12
    Registered User Mello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    66
    Email sent.

  14. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    Email sent.
    sorry car is long gone

  15. #14
    Registered User Mello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2Fanatic View Post
    sorry car is long gone
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •