(PA) WTT: WRB 06 WRX trunk with 06 STI spoiler for a wingless WRB trunk

This is a discussion on (PA) WTT: WRB 06 WRX trunk with 06 STI spoiler for a wingless WRB trunk within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello everyone, as the title states I am looking to trade my 06 wrx trunk with the 06 sti spoiler ...

(PA) WTT: WRB 06 WRX trunk with 06 STI spoiler for a wingless WRB trunk

Hello everyone, as the title states I am looking to trade my 06 wrx trunk with the 06 sti spoiler for a wingless trunk.

Cons of my trunk:

Actual trunk needed to have the origional holes widened to fit the mount locations for the sti spoiler.

Spoiler is an OEM 06 Sti spoiler but has an aftermarket respray. The paint matches perfect but it has a decent size paint flake that came off the left corner (ill have detailed pics up tomorrow). Also, it also has runs at the bottem where the light is (you can only see if the trunk is open and you are looking for defects).

What I want:

The trunk can be from any WRB 02-07 impreza. Must be in good condition and must not have any holes in it! Ideally loking for a trade plus some cash on top (on your end), but what I really want is a trunk with an sti limited lip. (if someone hapens to have that combo) in that instance, other arrangments can be made. The lip can be any color (no preference there).

I currently live in Harrisburg PA and will gladly drive a little to get what I want. The trunk is currently on my car (hence the trade) so I will NOT be selling outright or shipping it.

Any questions, just ask!

Thanks,
    Andrew

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumping for added defect pics.

The run really is almost impossible to see unless you are looking for it (right above the crease:

and the big chip out...

other than those... it is perfect (just a bit dirty at the moment)

BTW. if anyone is skeptical about me being new here... Look up the same username on ebay and rs25.com. I have 100% positive feedback and a lot of it..

Really? No interest?

anyone?