FS: BRAND NEW COILOVERS $1100 and Used $800

This is a discussion on FS: BRAND NEW COILOVERS 00 and Used 0 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys/gals, I have a brand new only taken out of box to get the pics and check for damage, ...

FS: BRAND NEW COILOVERS $1100 and Used $600

Hey guys/gals, I have a brand new only taken out of box to get the pics and check for damage, Stance GR + coilover kit for sale. Goin to have to sell due to getting LAID OFF in the near future. So I'm hoping to get $1,100 for them,( from stance $1,500) IN BOX BRAND NEW!!! MUST PAY CREDIT CARD. They are for a 2004 STI. idk if they will fit 05+. i dont see why they couldnt.? Here is the link to see the specs.

http://stance-usa.com/sus/products/coilovers/grplus

I also have my Stance LX + coilovers for sale. would like to get $400 obo for them, (new i paid $1,300) they need one new damper and pillowball mount. (Hit a couple really bad potholes.) They do come with the adjutment extentions for the back seat too. Link below.

http://stance-usa.com/sus/products/coilovers/lxplus

If you want to get a hold of me quicker email kmaracing@comcast.net or text/call (610) 721 5906

-Thanks
    Keith
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stance 1.jpg   stance 3.jpg   stance 4.jpg  
    Last edited by ALLWHEELDREAMS; 06-23-2010 at 12:09 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

really?!?!?1

There's nobody out there that needs a nice set of brand new coilovers for $400 under cost....

Sold

Hey guys and gals, the new set of gr+ have been sold. The used set is still for sale as a make offer.