WTB psm bugeye sti scoop

This is a discussion on WTB psm bugeye sti scoop within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am looking for a sti hood scoop for the bugeye. I would like to have it in the psm ...

WTB psm bugeye sti scoop

I am looking for a sti hood scoop for the bugeye. I would like to have it in the psm color but I would be interested in other colors. Hit me up, let me know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just took my psm scoop off of my 2004 wagon. The paint is in perfect condition. It's not quite as high as the sti scoop, but I think that's better for the bug eye. Anyhow trying to get rid of it $50 plus shipping if you're interested.
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

Yea but you said its off your 04 rex. I'm really looking for the 03 body style sti scoop. It looks so much better then the newer model scoops look on the 03. Ive seen that conversion done and it looks alright.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    04+ wrx & sti scoops wont fit on your bugeye anyway

you need to find a JDM scoop or an sti replica scoop specifically made for a bugeye.

try ebay or google

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    04+ wrx & sti scoops wont fit on your bugeye anyway

you need to find a JDM scoop or an sti replica scoop specifically made for a bugeye.

try ebay or google
    I know they won't, but they do make 04+ scoops that fit on the bugeye. Ive seen a black wrx with an 05 scoop and it looked good, but the jdm bugeye scoop just makes it look clean and it flows with the whole car. I'm trying to find the JDM or replica sti scoop but its hard to find one that isn't gonna cost me about $230. On ebay they have a carbon fiber replica that is cheaper, but not much. suppose I could paint it lol.