BRAND NEW 09 wrx rallyarmor mudflaps and more FS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on BRAND NEW 09 wrx rallyarmor mudflaps and more FS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; So I pretty much lurk these forums and never post lol but I have some stuff that I have for ...

BRAND NEW 09 wrx rallyarmor mudflaps and more FS

So I pretty much lurk these forums and never post lol but I have some stuff that I have for my wrx that I have no use for anymore and need to get rid of. All of these items are brand new. I have

Rallyarmor mudflaps (Black with blue lettering)
    OEM interior footwell illumination kit (blue)
    Headlight armour blue HID headlight film w/ smoke film for the rear reflectors

looking for best offer i paid full price for these, i'm looking to get rid off them and will beat any price any vendor is offering them for. I have ebay feedback and use paypal only so if you want to see my ebay feedback i'll gladly show you and send you a message on ebay. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bumpp

PMed on the Rallyarmor flaps & footwell illumination.

flaps and footwell illuminations have been sold. still have the headlightarmour

mudflaps

how much? any pics?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J1mb0 View Post
    flaps and footwell illuminations have been sold. still have the headlightarmour
    I'm late again!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.