WTB any WRX 02-05
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB any WRX 02-05 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Im looking hard for any WRX 02-05 i can find but the very few i do find are crap/veryfar away/or ...

WTB any WRX 02-05

Im looking hard for any WRX 02-05 i can find but the very few i do find are crap/veryfar away/or are scams. Im open to all sales if you can post good pics and are withing a 500 mile range MAX of the Chicago area. Prices can be negoitable but i am looking for that right WRX (arent we all) with either medium amount of engine mods/ body mods or some combination of both. Not too worried bout either one but I am hopin it will have a combination of if not one or both please if you have a WRX and are willing to sell it in the next month or a little longer do not hesitate to post it and we will work something out

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cars.com to the rescue

that's been what I've been using as I (not-so-)patiently wait for my money to come in, while looking for suitable cars. Basically, avoid stuff with more than 120k miles on it (you may want to go for under 100k), weigh the other factors to your liking, and above all, ask the right questions. Hint: there's a thread about this in the car buying forum.

I'd maybe sell my 05 stage 3 WRX, but the title is rebuilt.
    PM if interested.
    I keep my scooby clean

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.