in need of vf22

This is a discussion on in need of vf22 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am in need of a moderately priced vf22 turbo, new or lightly used. Any info on where to find ...

in need of vf22

I am in need of a moderately priced vf22 turbo, new or lightly used. Any info on where to find one fairly inexpensive would be fantastic! These things are hard to find-maybe 'cause theres newer and better now. Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump...

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    They are going to be hard to find used because nobody buys them anymore. Why a VF22 specifically?

brfatal, what I said is that there is newer and better now(than the vf22)- meaning I am aware that this is an "old" turbo and there are newer and better turbos on the market. Nonetheless I am in search-I currently have a vf22 that I got in 2002 on my 02 WRX, it has slight shaft play and I would like to replace it with a vf22 'cause this is what ive been running and it works great

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I have one that might be coming off soon, but only if there's something wrong with it. Honestly, it's going to be hard to find a turbo from the 90s that's still in good condition.

You might have to switch to a vf39 or something.. of course then you'll need to tweak your tune, so it's not the best solution.