FS: 17x8+48 5X100 GOLD Rota Boost rims & 225/45/17 BF Goodrich g-Force Sport tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: 17x8+48 5X100 GOLD Rota Boost rims & 225/45/17 BF Goodrich g-Force Sport tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; You are looking at a set of 17x8+48 5X100 gold Rota Boost rims wrapped in 225/45/17 BF Goodrich g-Force Sport ...

FS: 17x8+48 5X100 GOLD Rota Boost rims & 225/45/17 BF Goodrich g-Force Sport tires

You are looking at a set of 17x8+48 5X100 gold Rota Boost rims wrapped in 225/45/17 BF Goodrich g-Force Sport tires. The tires have a tread wear of 340 (34,000 miles), traction “A”, temperature “A”, and speed rating “Z”. 3 tires have approximately 30% tread left; 1 tire is brand new, due to a flat and has 98% tread left. I curbed 1 wheel on the spokes and had to touch up the paint but it’s barely noticeable. This sale includes the gold touch-up paint from Rota.

I am located in Lake Charles, LA, which is about 2 hours east of Houston and 2 hours west of Baton Rouge, to give you an idea. I prefer local pick-up.

$600

Text or call Vanessa @ 337.912.4925
    Email: sparklintegraATgmail.com

Wheel with curb rash on 4 spokes:

1 tire has tread like this (about 98% left):

3 tires have tread like this (about 30% left):

This is how they looked on my tC:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

ttt

Rims!

Hey man or women! I am interested in the rims and Tires if you are willing to ship let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by AWDNV View Post
    Hey man or women! I am interested in the rims and Tires if you are willing to ship let me know!
    Supposedly, I have a WRX driver who is coming from Houston tomorrow to pick them up. If he does not show, I will get you the price with shipping.

sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.