FS:(IA) 08+ STi Magnaflow Exhaust, And Garage Sale Too Many Parts! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on FS:(IA) 08+ STi Magnaflow Exhaust, And Garage Sale Too Many Parts! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; AM Bump, the 06-07 WRX / Forester Turbo manifold is NOW PORTED!!! Asking 0 shipped for the outer 2 cast ...

AM Bump, the 06-07 WRX / Forester Turbo manifold is NOW PORTED!!!

Asking $100 shipped for the outer 2 cast pieces
    +20 if you want crossover pipe (slight port)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ported Manifolds SOLD

Morning bump. Will be in Chicago area Tomorrow Friday May 21st. So if anyone needs anything and would like to pick it up form me there let me know today.

haugen930@yahoo.com

Parts still for sale. If you want anything and you need me to bring it to Chicago tomorrow LET ME KNOW! I will check my e-mail again at about 6:30AM tomorrow, anything e-mailed about I will take with me, please leave your phone number in the e-mail if you would like to pick something up. I can call you when I am in Chicago.

Please E-mail me at:
    haugen930@yahoo.com
    I most likely will not be able to check here in the AM, just E-mail.

Alright, leaving for Chicago in 10min. Anyone who e-mailed me or paid for stuff I will bring it up with me. If you need anything in the next few min e-mail me ASAP!

haugen930@yahoo.com

bump to the top

Everything paid for has been shipped!

struts

i need front stuts on my 08 wrx. the ones you have look the same as far as i can tell. do you or anyone know if they will fit on my wrx even though they came off of a sti

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.