FS NY: oem/aftermarket parts off 05 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS NY: oem/aftermarket parts off 05 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; whats up all, I got a few things laying around that came off my 05WRX that i'd like to get ...

FS NY: oem/aftermarket parts off 05 WRX

whats up all, I got a few things laying around that came off my 05WRX that i'd like to get rid of:

Perrin Blow off Valve (matte black)
    OEM fog lights and foglight shrouds
    AEM short ram Air intake (blue)
    Grillecraft lower grille (silver)
    Factory Blow off valve
    Factory turbo heat shield
    Driver's side exhaust manifold heat shield
    (all hardware available where necessary)

I've done alot of modding so I no longer have a need for these items
    PM with questions, for pics or for prices!!!

-Rob
    OBP 05 WRX sedan, Big Evo III 16G, STi 565 injectors, HKS S-type FMIC, HKS super mega flow intake, Walbro FP, Helix catted DP, HKS UP, SRS catback and so much more.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also have:

Stock intercooler hoses (Y pipe, intercooler to throttle body)
    Stock Shifter and knob
    Stock hood splitter with bellows
    OBP 05 WRX sedan, Big Evo III 16G, STi 565 injectors, HKS S-type FMIC, HKS super mega flow intake, Walbro FP, Helix catted DP, HKS UP, SRS catback and so much more.....

Heatshield Pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0255.jpg   DSCN0256.jpg   DSCN0257.jpg   DSCN0258.jpg  

the bracket is included but not pictured

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    Call the heatshield
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

heatshield going and possibly stock recirc valve.....any takers on the other good stuff? Prices reasonable and negotiable peeps!!

how many miles on perrin bov and aem intake?

Interested in stock recirculating valve if it doesn't go through let me know and I will definately take it!

Interested in the aem intake. Shoot me a shipped price to 33166 and some pictures

The intake has 15 thousand miles on it, the perrin blow off valve has 5 thousand miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 240toREX View Post
    Interested in stock recirculating valve if it doesn't go through let me know and I will definately take it!
    Still have it if your interested man...$25 plus shipping its yours

Quote Originally Posted by boca202 View Post
    Interested in the aem intake. Shoot me a shipped price to 33166 and some pictures
    $100 shipped to you UPS ground, you'll have it in 3 days.
    Pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0335.jpg   DSCN0336.jpg  

Heatshield is sold, recirc valve going to 240toREX, boca interested in AEM intake. Still got:

Perrin BOV
    Grillecraft lower grille
    Foglights (and shrouds)
    Stock intercooler hoses
    Stock shifter and Knob
    Stock air splitter with bellows
    Driver's side Exhaust manifold heatshield & hardware

still got all this other stuff minus turbo heatshield and the recirc valve.....

AEM short ram going for $90 shipped, retails for $180 guys. Also still have the lower grilled which I paid $125 from Grillecraft for, $65 shipped. Still have foglights and shrouds too!! Any takers??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.