08 wrx parts for sale
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08 wrx parts for sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a K&N CAI, Invidia Catless Downpipe, Magnaflow catback, Perrin Boost Control Solenoid, And A cobb AP tuned for ...

08 wrx parts for sale

I have a K&N CAI, Invidia Catless Downpipe, Magnaflow catback, Perrin Boost Control Solenoid, And A cobb AP tuned for this combo, brought my 08 WRX up to anywhere from 297 to 304 HP (on AP dyno) For 1500$ if anyone is interested let me know..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

O yeah its going on E-Bay tonight individually so this package deal is a one time thing..

How much for boost controller shipped to 98229?

08 with 300 HP for 1500? GOOD DEAL!!!
    Last edited by Yotaman82; 05-07-2010 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yotaman82 View Post
    08 with 300 HP for 1500? GOOD DEAL!!!
    interested in parting?

Thanks for the post.. Is this rex a wagon or sedan. Also how much for the CBE? Any pictures?

sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Yotaman82 View Post
    sedan
    Hey thanks for the reply. Im interested in downpipe and catback.Could you give me a pricing on both, approximate condition the parts are in, and how far id need to ge these shipped. I'm in New Jersey.

tHEY ARE BOTH IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THE DOWNPIPE IS HEAT WRAPED AND TREATED TO KEEP COOL, SO YOUR INTERCOOLER GET HEAT OFF THE DOWNPIPE. SELL EM BOTH FOR 700. IM IN SHEREVEPORT LA.

Lots of good parts!! gotta get rid of them!!

pm sent

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.