FS: Upgrades from 03 wrx
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS: Upgrades from 03 wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Invidia N1 Catback Exhaust system, been on for two years... 5 plus shipping Cobb Double adjustable short throw shift lever ...

FS: Upgrades from 03 wrx

Invidia N1 Catback Exhaust system, been on for two years... $375 plus shipping

Cobb Double adjustable short throw shift lever (02-06)... SOLD

Blue painted 02-03 WRX 4dr Zyclone 2 Side Skirts, never went on car... 150 plus shipping

02-03 WRX JDM Headlights, been on for less than 6 months... SOLD

Cobb AccessPort Ver. 2 WRX 02-05... SOLD

Perrin shift knob... SOLD

If you'd like picture please leave me your e-mail i have plenty of pictures just a pain to put them all on here.
    Last edited by sean03wrx; 05-07-2010 at 06:11 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

u still have the perrin shift knob? if so send pic to wolfey15@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by wolfey15 View Post
    u still have the perrin shift knob? if so send pic to wolfey15@hotmail.com
    pics sent!

Pm me pics of the headlights.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 600.jpg   601.jpg   602.jpg  

Are those headlights off of ebay?

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yes. Nothing about those headlights are JDM. They are essentially painted stock headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Yes. Nothing about those headlights are JDM. They are essentially painted stock headlights.
    no those aren't painted stock headlights. they are jdm headlights but thanks.... check out this link or just search jdm headlights wrx in google...
    http://www.octanemotorsports.com/pro...020#googlebase

I Support ClubWRX
    No Subaru in any country was produced with those headlamps.

If the beam pattern is for cars driven on the right side of the road, they are not headlamps intended for any market where cars drive on the left (sorry, Cyprus!).

STi cars were offered both (repeat: BOTH) with what most people consider "JDM" headlights, that is, projectors, and what most people consider "bugeye" headlights (with HB5 lamps like my 02 US bugeye uses). In fact, the rarer STi cars (those specifically intended for GrN, for example) would have lamps like the above, but with silver conventional reflectors, ostensibly because the lamps would be swapped for competition anyway.

So, if you have a bugeye, rejoice, you already have STi lamps - as long as they are not blacked out like these. You don't have the projector lamps from lesser STis though.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I'm interested in the headlights and the accessport but I have a couple questions...

Do you have all the accessories that originally came with the Accessport when you bought it and since it's been married to your car, is there going to be a problem marrying it to my car?? Also is everything on the headlights working properly??

do you still have the invidia n1? if so pm me some pics thanks

somewhere in the nowhere of somethings mind eye of a nothing
    pics of shift knob
    "if you want peace, prepare for war", latin proverb and common sense
    "Why do penguins take smoke breaks?"

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sean03wrx View Post
    no those aren't painted stock headlights. they are jdm headlights but thanks.... check out this link or just search jdm headlights wrx in google...
    http://www.octanemotorsports.com/pro...020#googlebase
    Again, there is nothing JDM about those. They are nothing but eBay off-brand painted stock-style headlights. These are JDM lights:

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/Me...&Store_Code=EM
    Last edited by brfatal; 05-05-2010 at 09:48 PM.

pics of exhaust and shift knob... lights, accessport and short shifter are pending but if they don't sell i will make sure to post it...

oh and brfatal you are an idiot stop posting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 567.jpg   566.jpg   576.jpg   587.jpg   586.jpg  

590.jpg   592.jpg   593.jpg  

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sean03wrx View Post
    pics of exhaust and shift knob... lights, accessport and short shifter are pending but if they don't sell i will make sure to post it...

oh and brfatal you are an idiot stop posting
    He's attempting to correct you so you don't go selling things with inaccurate information, which is what you're attempting to do. It's a good way to make people angry with you.

You would do well to listen to him, because he is correct. The headlights you're using are nothing more than painted stockers, and you got jipped.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.