FS: Upgrades from 03 wrx - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on FS: Upgrades from 03 wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; This forum is not a place for personal insults. If he insulted your lights, insult his if you must, but ...

I Support ClubWRX
    This forum is not a place for personal insults. If he insulted your lights, insult his if you must, but not him personally.

Nobody here is a diplomat; however, the point made, that the lights you are selling are not from or for the Japanese market, is valid. Whether you believe him, or me, or neither, please refrain from personal insults.

For what it's worth, even knowing what I've said about the lights, your price is IMO reasonable. Good luck with the sale and enjoy the forum.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

listen everyone, im not trying to screw anyone. I bought them as JDM, i would figure JDM would make more than one brand of headlights, either way I'm not pushing them for $1000+.... AND they should be sold at the end of the day anyways. happy bidding

Are the accessport and headlights still pending??

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sean03wrx View Post
    listen everyone, im not trying to screw anyone. I bought them as JDM, i would figure JDM would make more than one brand of headlights, either way I'm not pushing them for $1000+.... AND they should be sold at the end of the day anyways. happy bidding
    We know you're not trying to screw anyone, and that is at the least appreciated. The JDM term is one used to describe a part used on a Japanese Domestic Market vehicle over a USDM (US Domestic Market) vehicle. So a JDM headlight assembly would be one used on a JDM spec WRX or STi. So there's only one REAL JDM headlight assembly for any given model. Just as further explanation, that's probably not needed, but I'm bored so whatever.

Good luck on the sales though
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Accessport, lights, shifter, and shift knob are all SOLD!

Side Skirts and Invidia N1 exhaust still available

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12