FS:(PA) Competition Stage 2 Clutch & STI BBS wheels and tires

This is a discussion on FS:(PA) Competition Stage 2 Clutch & STI BBS wheels and tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling a brand new (still in the box) competition stage 2 clutch kit that I dont need anymore.. ...

FS:(PA) Competition Stage 2 Clutch & STI BBS wheels and tires

I am selling a brand new (still in the box) competition stage 2 clutch kit that I dont need anymore.. I paid $360 dollars for it few weeks ago and I am looking to get $300 for it. THATS A GREAT PRICE!!! PICKUP ONLY

I also have a set of 04' or 05" ( I am not sure) STI BBS wheels and tires which are in great condition. The tires are almost new with only 5,000 miles on them. They are BFGoodrich G-Force Super Sport A/S 225/45ZR17...Couple of them have a few curb scratches on them as you can see in the pics but not a big deal. I am looking to get $1000 dollars for it OBO...pickup only!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1296.jpg   IMG_1290.jpg   IMG_1291.jpg   IMG_1293.jpg   IMG_1292.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Might want to figure out which wheels you have. '04s and '05s are different lug patterns. And '04s are worth a lot and '05s are worth practically nothing.

the wheels are 04' STI..got a hold of the person i bought the wheels from and confirmed they were 04'
    Last edited by amit0623; 05-04-2010 at 01:01 PM.