(FS) PR Subaru OEM WRX 2003 Yellow Door Handle

This is a discussion on (FS) PR Subaru OEM WRX 2003 Yellow Door Handle within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For Sale is a OEM Door Handle Subaru WRX 2003 Yellow Passenger side. This is a new piece and never ...

(FS) PR Subaru OEM WRX 2003 Yellow Door Handle

For Sale is a OEM Door Handle Subaru WRX 2003 Yellow Passenger side. This is a new piece and never was used. The price for this is $19.99.00 and a fixed price of S/H of $9.95 USPS Priority Mail 3 days delivery with tracking # included on the fixed price. I accept PayPal and Money Orders only. PayPal fees already included on the fixed price.

Feel free to ask any question via a PM or by email to "tossty@yahoo.com"

Last edited by tossty; 08-22-2010 at 05:32 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUMP, Still available.

Very interested if you still have it and if it is the drivers handle! I believe it is the passenger handle because if it was the drivers handle the lock would be in the right lower corner not the right upper corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Illwagon View Post
    Very interested if you still have it and if it is the drivers handle! I believe it is the passenger handle because if it was the drivers handle the lock would be in the right lower corner not the right upper corner.
    OK, let me verify what side this handle is from and I will get back to you. I think that I have the original box with the part #.

Quote Originally Posted by tossty View Post
    OK, let me verify what side this handle is from and I will get back to you. I think that I have the original box with the part #.
    Well, according to the box part and description, this is what I found;

61021FE0020HD, Handle Assy DR F RH.

Will check today on a WRX at the shop to verify that.

Stand by;

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Illwagon View Post
    perhaps he just placed the handle upside down while taking the picture? if you rotate it- it would be the correct direction/placement

actually- nevermind that still wouldnt be right its too early in the morning lol

i'm pretty sure like you said, it's passenger, not driver.
    Last edited by wrxtreme06; 08-21-2010 at 05:20 AM.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Confirmed, it is for the passenger side. Post have been edited to read the correct side and thanks for bringing it up.

Damn I was wanting it if it was the drivers but good luck with the sale and at a great price!!