FS (PR) Subaru STI 2004/06 UTEC Delta-002

This is a discussion on FS (PR) Subaru STI 2004/06 UTEC Delta-002 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For Sale is one UTEC Delta-002 New Version (Small and Better) New Old Stock and comes with hardware. The Unit ...

FS (PR) Subaru STI 2004/06 UTEC Delta-002

For Sale is one UTEC Delta-002 New Version (Small and Better) New Old Stock and comes with hardware. The Unit is missing the Silicone tubing and T connector but that is something that you can buy at any performance store. According to Turbo XS , the UTEC Delta-002 is only good for 2004-2006 Subaru STI, LGT, FXT and BAJA. The price for this UTEC Delta-002 is $225.00 shipped to your location USPS Priority Mail 3 days delivery with tracking #, PayPal fees and , insurance coverage of $225.00 The fixed price of $225.00 only apply to the 48 states and US Territories. The picture here is from the actual item. Here is a link from turboxs website for more info,

Turbo XS - WRX, STi, EVO SRT4, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Turbo, Turbocharged

If you have any question feel free to ask or if you want more pictures just let me know. Be advice this item will be shipped on a USPS Flat Rate Box to minimize the shipping cost since the original box is kind of big. You can contact me PM or my email tossty@yahoo.com

Here is a picture for your review;

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Item Sold.