FS: Random Parts I Need Gone
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Random Parts I Need Gone within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ok guys I have some parts that are taken up some room and I need them gone.. Willing to ship ...

FS: Random Parts I Need Gone

Ok guys I have some parts that are taken up some room and I need them gone.. Willing to ship at your expense if need to make these go..

1) Part Number E5610FG000** this is the Rear Underspoiler, 5 Door..
    http://store.ncrally.com/catalog/pro...a68e1fad57ccb8
    Mine is Silver and still in factory box and wrap with all parts and mounting goodies... Looking to get $225 for it

2) Rear spoiler for a 2004 FXT painted red from the factory and still in the org... box. I have pics at my house and that is not where I am now so let me know and I will email out pics to you.. I am looking to get $150 for it

3) Single Brand New OZ Chrono HT http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...m=W01759200MGS
    with brand new (never touched a road) Eagal F1 All Season 225/45ZR/17 91y http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse....ShowLarge=True
    I would love this to go together but can separate if need be so let me know what you need. Wheels go for as low as $190 online and the tire goes for $160ish... Make me an reasonable offer and help me free up some space..

Thanks and happy bidding!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bumpo

and Bump it

B u m p i t ! ! !

FXT spoiler is SOLD..
    Bump for the rest!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.