Wanted: 2.0L long block

This is a discussion on Wanted: 2.0L long block within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey hey, Looking to get my hands on a two liter long block. I am not concerned with it coming ...

Wanted: 2.0L long block

Hey hey,
    Looking to get my hands on a two liter long block. I am not concerned with it coming out of a running car. Mine has 160k on it and low compression in two cylinders, so I'm looking for something to freshen up and throw in the car. I am in SW Florida, so if anyone has something of that nature laying around, PM me.
    02' Wrx Maroon - Daily/Bolt-ons, ghetto tuned w/ tactrix cable and ECU Flash

74' 260z Red - Toy/Widebody, L28et 2.9L.. Built long block, MSII ems, etc. etc. -Still in the works-

08' Buell Lightning Red - Toy/Stock.. for now

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Got one. But I will need a few things, I will make a new thread when that time comes.
    02' Wrx Maroon - Daily/Bolt-ons, ghetto tuned w/ tactrix cable and ECU Flash

74' 260z Red - Toy/Widebody, L28et 2.9L.. Built long block, MSII ems, etc. etc. -Still in the works-

08' Buell Lightning Red - Toy/Stock.. for now