F/S: Benen Black Rear Tow Hook Kit - New in Box
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on F/S: Benen Black Rear Tow Hook Kit - New in Box within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ok, coming from NASIOC.. didn't realize there's a clubwrx.net until a friend of mine told me yesterday.. I know i ...

F/S: Benen Black Rear Tow Hook Kit - New in Box

Ok, coming from NASIOC.. didn't realize there's a clubwrx.net until a friend of mine told me yesterday.. I know i am newbie here but I have been a member at NASIOC for quite sometime and has an excellent trader ratings there. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/itrader.php?u=188527

Benen Black Rear Tow Hook Kit for sale

This can be easily installed over the existing factory rear tow hook by using the mounting hardware and bracket that came with the package. The tow hook will extend the towing point so your rear bumper won't get scratched up if really needs to be towed. It also serves an added protection when backing up.

Asking $50 shipped, or best offer.

Please email or PM me if you are interested.

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

here is sample pix of this tow hook installed on wrx

direct bolt-on.

bump!

somewhere in the nowhere of somethings mind eye of a nothing
    pm sent
    "if you want peace, prepare for war", latin proverb and common sense
    "Why do penguins take smoke breaks?"

don't low ball plz.

if you want to offer me, at least try $5 decrements. The part is brand new and they go for $60 from most vendors.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.