WTB: Driver and Passanger Seats

This is a discussion on WTB: Driver and Passanger Seats within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm looking to get the driver and passanger seats for an 04 WRX Sti. My passanger seat is stained (don't ...

WTB: Driver and Passanger Seats

I'm looking to get the driver and passanger seats for an 04 WRX Sti.

My passanger seat is stained (don't ask) and my driver seat is cut. thats what I get for carrying a razor knife around with me.

But if anyone has a parts car that they are selling off, I'm really intrerested in the seats.

Thanks,
    Dustin Lam
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle-
    "When it hurts to much to look back, and you're to afraid to look ahead. Just look beside you and you'll find me there."
    -Unknown-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have a set

i have a set that i might part with, was going to put them in a project truck, but it's gonna need alot of fabricating to fit.

here's a pic of them, they are out of an 05 with the airbags intact. not sti, but if you are interested

Thanks for the reply, but I'm looking for the blue/black seats. Those are nice looking ones and I suppose of I decide to get some that I'll PM ya. but thanks again!
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle-
    "When it hurts to much to look back, and you're to afraid to look ahead. Just look beside you and you'll find me there."
    -Unknown-

i want those seats!

how much for the seats and is theyre anything wrong with them