I have for sale an AEM Standalone engine management system, AEM PN:30-1801 for the 2002-2005 WRX
I have owned it since new, and have used it for 7,000 fun-filled miles. It has the latest updates from AEM, and is ready to go. Zero issues of any kind to report.
Here is a really short list of just some of its main features:
- Start-up calibrations included
- Live help window eases tuning process
- Set-up Wizard creates a custom base map for your car
- System is fully enabled—Never pay for upgrades!
- Free software updates on aempower.com
- Uses all the Factory Sensors
- Fuel Table Automapping
- Base Maps Included
- Programmable Traction Control
- On-board 512kb Data logger
- 10 Cyl Sequential Fuel Injection
- 16 General Purpose Outputs
- 7 Definable Switch Inputs
- Electronic Boost Control
- Soft Cut Rev Limiters
- 2 Step Launch Control
- Wet or Dry Nitrous Control
- Definable Knock Control
- Full Idle Control
- 4 EGT Inputs w/Fuel Control
- 16/32 Hybrid High-Speed Processor
More on the features:
10 Injector outputs
· 5 Ignition outputs
· 1 Fuel pump output
· 4 +12v User defined drivers (VTEC, EGR, etc) outputs
· 2 O2 Heater ground controls
· 2 Temperature controlled outputs (radiator fan etc.)
· 6 user defined (-) switched outputs (NOS, a/c, purge, etc..)
· 1 Check engine / shift light
· 1 Tachometer output
· 2 PWM outputs (may also be run as switched outputs) boost control,
· Double VANOS/VVTi support ,IAC motor, staged nitrous, etc)
· 2 Stepper motor drives (may also drive 4 wire antagonistic pair outputs). Can be configured to run any IAC drive system available (except drive by wire)
More on AEMPro:
Software·traditional or boost comp tuning
· user definable 17 Load sites, 21 rpm sites
· user definable Coolant sensor
· user definable Air inlet temperature
· user definable injector parameters (injector adv, voltage compensation, staged injection etc..)
· Primary and secondary fuel/ignition maps with on the fly switching
· 512 Kilobyte internal logging memory - logs up to 250 sample/sec on 7 channels and 31 samples per second on 8 channels simultaneously. Loop/switched logging possible
PC logging also available (lower sample rates)
· Flash ROM
· Fault logging
· RS-232 pc com link
· High read/write duty
Perfect for anyone looking for full control over their engine setup.
Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the EMS, as it is at Innovative Tuning in Buffalo, NY. Mike from Innovative has agreed to ship the EMS on my behalf to the buyer. If you have any concerns or need proof of its availability for sale, please don't hesitate to call Innovative Tuning and speak to Mike McGinnis.
So you get the engine management system itself and the RS232 serial cable for attachment to your laptop. The EMS comes from AEM with the AEMPro software on CDROM, which I still have here in front of me, but it is not with the EMS in Buffalo.
Since AEM does not include the latest version of AEMPro on the CDROM's they ship, you will find yourself on their website downloading the latest version anyhow.
If the buyer insists, I can mail the cdrom to the buyer from my location (Ontario Canada) if the buyer still insists on having the original disc (with outdated firmware on it). Again, the most up to date firmware, base-maps and software is available for download free of charge on AEM's website.
Again, the EMS will be shipping from Innovative Tuning in Buffalo NY.
If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Looking to sell for SOLD! shipped. I can accept PayPal, but you add their 3.9% transaction fees for the convenience.