WTT COBB for SPT
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTT COBB for SPT within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hey everyone. i have an 06 wrx, and im looking to see if anyone would like to make a trade ...

WTT COBB for SPT

hey everyone. i have an 06 wrx, and im looking to see if anyone would like to make a trade on their exhaust system. im looking to get rid of my cobb cbe if i can find a spt. im in no hurry whatsoever. i could drive a while and meet you, and we could just switch them on the spot.

i live near cincinnati so if you are anywhere relatively near that direction just let me know... thank you very much
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have a mint invidia Q300 for the 02-07 rexs??

exhaust

I have a spt exhaust I bought when I bought the car. I can send you the spt axle back and you can send me the cobb axle back.
    2007 wrx tr, fp hta68 , cobb ap, cobb pulley, kartboy sts & bushings, spt intake, spt cbe, 4"turbo xs dp, spt heatshield, sti struts/springs, perrin sways, kartboy endlinks. Then traded for 05 Dodge Power Wagon

ddddddd
    Last edited by iraj; 09-13-2012 at 10:07 PM.

i have a stock stp off a 07 wrx. im from northern va i will drive. email me lddavis7@gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.