WTT COBB for SPT

This is a discussion on WTT COBB for SPT within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hey everyone. i have an 06 wrx, and im looking to see if anyone would like to make a trade ...

WTT COBB for SPT

hey everyone. i have an 06 wrx, and im looking to see if anyone would like to make a trade on their exhaust system. im looking to get rid of my cobb cbe if i can find a spt. im in no hurry whatsoever. i could drive a while and meet you, and we could just switch them on the spot.

i live near cincinnati so if you are anywhere relatively near that direction just let me know... thank you very much
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have a mint invidia Q300 for the 02-07 rexs??

exhaust

I have a spt exhaust I bought when I bought the car. I can send you the spt axle back and you can send me the cobb axle back.
    2007 wrx tr, fp hta68 , cobb ap, cobb pulley, kartboy sts & bushings, spt intake, spt cbe, 4"turbo xs dp, spt heatshield, sti struts/springs, perrin sways, kartboy endlinks. Then traded for 05 Dodge Power Wagon

ddddddd
    Last edited by iraj; 09-13-2012 at 09:07 PM.

i have a stock stp off a 07 wrx. im from northern va i will drive. email me lddavis7@gmail.com