FS: Xcceleration DP/axle back/ Midpipe with cutout and Un-equal headers
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Xcceleration DP/axle back/ Midpipe with cutout and Un-equal headers within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale are some of the highest quality exhaust pieces you can buy... All made out of SS 3" piping ...

Banned

FS: Xcceleration DP/axle back/ Midpipe with cutout and Un-equal headers

For sale are some of the highest quality exhaust pieces you can buy... All made out of SS 3" piping with super strong welds.. I have sold a lot of TBE, CBE, DP's and headers and have NEVER been this impressed before... If you are looking for true HP gains and want nothing but the best for your Suby than this is it. Xcceleration.com make the BEST products hands down... All of which is Brand New!!!

NOTE: If you visit their website Xcceleration - Subaru WRX STi Forester XT Legacy GT Baja Turbo Street Performance Parts. You will NOT see the same headers or the same axle back pictured on their page..This is because they have two different models/styles of headers as well as axle back.. Do not be alarmed these are 110% REAL AUTHENTIC Xcceleration products.. Give them a call at 1-860-985-3006 if you dont beleive me.

Up for sale first is a: Two piece, dual high flow cattted, bellmouth DP made from Xcceleration.com.. The cats come from a company known as Random Technology and come with a warranty for the converters.. I have the paper work!! The Bellmouth opening is even sanded over smooth on the inside to provide maximum gains... It comes with all bolts and gaskets needed for install..

Next up is a CBE. This also comes from Xcceleratin.com and is also brand new and never been mounted.. Very unique designed CBE with a extra tube thingy known as a "HORN"which extends above the actual muffler... This is suppose to help quite the exhaust. Which is perfect for those guys who dont want to be too loud this should make it sound simular to a Borla Xr-1 or a COBB system.. It is also made from SS 3" piping and has the same attention to detail as the DP... All the welds are EXCELLENT.. Has a super sexy 4" angle cut tip... The mid-pipe is also pretty freaking awesome... As it has a cut-out welded in and comes with a electric valve and cool cut-out tip.. So you can really open up your car when the popo isnt looking.. You are suppose to see up to 20HP gains when you crack this baby open...

Next up is: 4 into 1 SS un-equal length headers and up-pipe.. What can I say?? Like the other Xcceleartion products I have these are just as beautiful if not the best headers on the market.. Welding and design work is unmatched... Comes with up-pipe and almost all the bolts.. (seemed to misplaced some of them) This is Xcceleration headers even if their website doesnt show them... Xcceleration carry two different styles one with a 3 bolt flange and one with a two bolt flange.. This is the two bolt flange.. Give them a call at 1-860-985-3006 if you dont beleive me... They are extremely knowledgeable and helpfull..

BTW if you are interested in buying say, just the axle back or just the DP or just the mid-pipe I will seperrate out items.. Just let me know what you want and I will see what I can do..

Prices are as follows:
    CBE (with mid-pipe and electric valve)... $1000 shipped
    TBE.... $1400 shipped
    DP alone... $500 shipped
    Headers/up-pipe... $825 shipped
    Intake... $150 shipped

Paypal is preferred method of payment or cash on pick up.. Here is a link to my feedback pagehttp://forums.nasioc.com/forums/itrader.php?u=225351

Thanks for looking
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    bump...

Banned
    bump....

Banned
    bump.....

bump for a good looking exhaust.
    Hawk Eye #1991
    Dirty Crew #11
    Military Militia #1991
    I still don't know how I got this car...

Banned
    bump.....

Banned
    bump...

Banned
    bump....

Banned
    bumo...

Banned
    bump......

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.