Hello all. im new here on the forums and i do not own a subaru. i have a 91 toyota supra and im trying to sell this turbo. dont worry, my reps pretty good on supramania and supraforums. you can check yourself on supramania, my sn is 91 mk3 and supraforums is 91 7m-gte. i bought a borg warner turbo from another member thinking it might get me to my power levels but soon found out it was too small. a friend of mine suggested that i post this turbo up for sale on this forums sonce it might be a good turbo for wrx's. this turbo is brand new and i do have pictures available and will be up later tonight.

the turbo has a 1.09 a/r on upgraded divided T4 housing. It has a upgraded polished compressor housing as well. This is a 54 trim turbo and more specs of the turbo can be found on page 14 of this pdf file. http://www.airwerksboosted.com/Files...talog-2010.pdf. again, reason for sale is that i have decided to go with a bigger turbo. note, turbo is brand new with 90degree elbow welded on. Here is another link for the turbo without updrades. S200SX 75/70 - BorgWarner Airwerks - Turbos

here are some measurments i took of my own.

intake
inducer--1.961''
exduce--2.965''

exhaust
inducer-2.460
exducer-2.930.

FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN LOWER 48 STATES

asking price is $600 shipped which does included paypal fees.