Custom wrx bugeye grills

This is a discussion on Custom wrx bugeye grills within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi, I am currently working out a feeler to see how many people would be interested in custom grill plates ...

Thumbs up Custom wrx bugeye grills

Hi, I am currently working out a feeler to see how many people would be interested in custom grill plates for their bug eye WRX.

They are custom fitted to a 03 WRX.

First available will be the grill inserts over the fog lights, they can come in a verity of colors including black, white, red, green, and silver.

This is only a feeler thread to see if there are people out there interested in theses, I have a metal works shop and these will be based upon the pre-existing grill for half the price.

These will be $40 shipped within the lower 48 states and optional shipping outside of the country.

These will be available next week and I will have photos, this thread is not inteded for purchase, once these are available to be purchased this thread will be listed in the vendor section.

Later in the month we will be working on custom fitted grills for the rest of the car including hoodscoop (non sti) and the lower part bumper.
    02 GT-S - Kaminari Aerodynamics - Veilside - Tein - AEM - Greddy - Moda - TRD - JDM

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Peachypumpkincheeks

I think some pics would really help. Also, do you have any referrals? As this is your very first post, it won't exactly instill buyer confidence...

Do you have a vendor account? All vendors need to sign up with Tim: tim@clubwrx.net

Thanks!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Yeah, wish there was a way to add my iTrader account from my other forum. I personally do not have a WRX, I have a celia GT-S with some goodies but my neighbor/friend has a WRX which is how i will be getting all the right sizes and measurements correct. Once we finish this product and have the ability to make them quickly I will post them up for sale in the vendors section. Photos will be comming soon along with an install guide.
    02 GT-S - Kaminari Aerodynamics - Veilside - Tein - AEM - Greddy - Moda - TRD - JDM

iTrader feedback

this is the link to my iTrader feedback from the newcelica.org forums, not much but its positive feedback and I always use paypal.

NewCelica.org Forum

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello there, and welcome to the forum.

Good feedback from other places is great, but as Heather said, you're required to sign up as a registered Vendor here to actually sell stuff. Please contact him at BlazinWRX (or admin@clubwrx.net)

Thanks!

--management
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Will do asap... Nothing will be sold from this thread untill I become a vendor on here, just looking for a feeler before i sign up as one cuz if no one is interested than there is no point. Photos will be up soon

Don't want your thread to get locked but I am interested in seeing what you have to offer

will post photos and once you see it listed in the vendors section they will be available for sale.

definitly interested, been wanting a new grill for my 03 wrx, and for the fog lights.