FS: (MD) Slowboy Racing 20G TD06H Turbo!

This is a discussion on FS: (MD) Slowboy Racing 20G TD06H Turbo! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; PRICE DROP! I have a Slowboy Racing 20G TD06H turbo for sale. Mileage: ~400 miles (yes, 400) Currently, the internal ...

Arrow FS: (MD) Slowboy Racing 20G TD06H PRICE DROP!

PRICE DROP!

I have a Slowboy Racing 20G TD06H turbo for sale.

Mileage: ~400 miles (yes, 400)
    Currently, the internal wastegate is closed but if you'd like, I can get my mechanic to open up the internal wastegate again - just let me know.

*It will not be coming with coolant lines or an oil feedline. I'm asking $618 + shipping.

PICTURES:

The person who had it before me (he never put it in) tried to polish it but gave up so that's why it's kind of half polished and half not.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions (I'm a bit new to this forum - had it posted on Nasioc and all the potentials faked so I'm trying here). If you want to see my seller feedback, my username on Nasioc is the same as on here. Thanks!
    Last edited by SHAD0WM; 04-15-2010 at 06:31 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

back to the top

20g turbo

Is this still for sale? PM if it is please
    2007 wrx tr, fp hta68 , cobb ap, cobb pulley, kartboy sts & bushings, spt intake, spt cbe, 4"turbo xs dp, spt heatshield, sti struts/springs, perrin sways, kartboy endlinks. Then traded for 05 Dodge Power Wagon