FS: IL Chicago/Bartlet 06-07 wrx: Accessport, HKS Carbon-ti catback, Invidia Downpipe

This is a discussion on FS: IL Chicago/Bartlet 06-07 wrx: Accessport, HKS Carbon-ti catback, Invidia Downpipe within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Just sold my wrx, looking to sell all the parts I had on it. I'm hoping to sell all of ...

FS: IL Chicago/Bartlet 06-07 wrx: Accessport, HKS Carbon-ti catback, Invidia Downpipe

Just sold my wrx, looking to sell all the parts I had on it. I'm hoping to sell all of it as a package but I'm open to offers to individual products. All in good condition, but downpipe has a dent in it, guess it was knocking on something. PM me with offers or with questions about pricing. Pick-Up preferred so there is no questions about the state of the items. Cobb is unmarried, will do test on purchasers car if requested to make sure. Good products if your looking to go stage 2.
    Stage 2 2006 OBP WRX TR
    HKS Carbon Ti cat-back, Invidia DP, Cobb AP
    Debadged, Painted Headlight Housing, Nightshaded tail lights.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

pm sent

Bump

Sorry guys I didn't have internet access for a few months there. I still have all the items and am still looking to sell them. PM me offers
    Stage 2 2006 OBP WRX TR
    HKS Carbon Ti cat-back, Invidia DP, Cobb AP
    Debadged, Painted Headlight Housing, Nightshaded tail lights.

Thumbs up

hey how much for the hks exhaust ?? and would you just sell me the axle back part??
    "While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die."