NEEDED 5x100 STI BBS WHEEL

This is a discussion on NEEDED 5x100 STI BBS WHEEL within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I needed a 5x100 sti bbs wheel. Doesn't matter color and doesn't have to be in perfect condition cause I'm ...

NEEDED 5x100 STI BBS WHEEL

I needed a 5x100 sti bbs wheel. Doesn't matter color and doesn't have to be in perfect condition cause I'm gonna refinish it. But I do need it asap. If anyone has one please let me know!!!! Email preferrably cause I do not get on this site too often.

Thanks!!

Jkapp3000 at hotmail . com ---- is my e-mail thanks

Joe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You're probably already checking nasioc...but they got 4 or 5 guys selling 5x100 BBS wheels.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I saw a few on ebay today... Check under the used parts section for WRX's I think it was around $150ish good luck

yeah it seems all the 5x100 wheels that are for sale only will be sold in a pair or it's 5x114 but I'm gonna keep lookin

still in need.