WTB: 09+ WRX 5-door wing/08+ STI wing (WRB)

This is a discussion on WTB: 09+ WRX 5-door wing/08+ STI wing (WRB) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'd like to buy an 09+ WRX wing for the 5-door or an 08+ STI wing in World Rally Blue. ...

WTB: 09+ WRX 5-door wing/08+ STI wing (WRB)

I'd like to buy an 09+ WRX wing for the 5-door or an 08+ STI wing in World Rally Blue. Would trade for 08 WRX wing +cash if somebody is interested in "upgrading" to sleeper-mode.
    I'd love to be the guy to help you out in offsetting the cost of a sick carbon fiber wing and dealing with the hassle of having your old one laying around.
    For the right price, the color doesn't matter.
    Enjoy your day.
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Can we see this carbon fiber wing please? I have an 08 WRB WRX. might have a wing to trade if i like the looks.
    Straight line you on my Gixxer, and out corner you in my 240...

I think you are confused. I'm trying to get an 09+ WRX or 08+ STI wing for my 08 5-door. If someone with the aforementioned cars would like to purchase a carbon fiber wing, and have no idea what to do with their old one, I would take it off their hands, alleviating some of the cost/hassle.
    2008 WRB WRX: Blouch 18G-XT, Perrin FMIC, Perrin Turbo Inlet, DW 750cc injectors, Invidia catless downpipe, Perrin Catback, TurboXS CAI, Mach V SS brakelines, Hawk HPS Brake pads, ATE Superblue, NGK one-step colder sparkplugs, Mach V 3-port BCS, Prosport boost gauge and wideband A/F gauge, STi fuel pump, WL Steering Rack bushings, Perrin 25mmFSB/22mm adjustable RSB, Kartboy endlinks, TGV deletes, Protune by Dan @ Mach V Motorsports...
    330WHP/342WTQ