2004 wrx accessport

This is a discussion on 2004 wrx accessport within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Need to borrow/buy accessport for 2004 wrx. I had a version 1 and I went to upgrade the turbo, injectors, ...

Exclamation 2004 wrx accessport

Need to borrow/buy accessport for 2004 wrx. I had a version 1 and I went to upgrade the turbo, injectors, and fuel pump and it died on me before I could upload the new map. The car is running wayyyy rich and I hate to switch back to the stock injectors because they were a royal pain to install. Can anyone help me please? I need to borrow it for 5 minutes or less and am willing to pay just to upload the map. I called Cobb and they will send me a new version 2 for $400 but with the economy the way it is and everything I won't have that kind of money for a while.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Didnt know the COBB AP's could work this way. Once it is on a vehicle it has to be unmarried, does this return it to stock map or does it leave the last map flashed to the ECU. That would be interesting if you could do that though. If so it would be worth it for people to pitch in together and buy an AP then share it to load maps....
    BlobEye Syndicate #-666
    Stage II 04' WRX Black (Performance Race Solutions Tuned 310whp)
    "its never enough"

As far as I understood the original version 1 could only be used once it is installed but I think they limited it to one install only. But if it was already installed you could just borrow someone elses and use it to upload maps or change them. I'm not 100% on that but that is what I think. I would love to upgrade to the version 2 because it has so many more features but if someone wants to sell a v1 cheap I am defenitely interested.

I Support ClubWRX
    Once it is married to a vehicle it will only work on that vehicle. Your going to have to find a used one that has been unmarried.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

bingo