FS: IL Chicago Cobb Accessport 06-07 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: IL Chicago Cobb Accessport 06-07 wrx within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Traded in my Suby and I have an AccessPort V 2 left over. I unmarried it before selling the car. ...

FS: IL Chicago Cobb Accessport 06-07 wrx

Traded in my Suby and I have an AccessPort V 2 left over. I unmarried it before selling the car. Still have the box, cables, CD, and instruction manual. Barely used - like new. Looking for $300, 50% less than what I paid for it. PM me if you're interested.
    Stage 2 2006 OBP WRX TR
    HKS Carbon Ti cat-back, Invidia DP, Cobb AP
    Debadged, Painted Headlight Housing, Nightshaded tail lights.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cobb ap

interested sending message.

Cobb AP

Still available? please PM, would like to pick up tonight if possible.
    Last edited by admin07tr; 03-29-2010 at 05:19 AM.

pm sent. Offer still good let me know.

Hey guys, sorry for long response time, having some new car issues I need to take care of. Still have the AP but I'm also trying to sell the downpipe and catback with it. I'll PM back on offers if I cannot find a buyer for DP and catback. If any of you are looking for a good deal on an invidia dp and hks carbon-ti catback let me know.
    Stage 2 2006 OBP WRX TR
    HKS Carbon Ti cat-back, Invidia DP, Cobb AP
    Debadged, Painted Headlight Housing, Nightshaded tail lights.

hey im down to buy the cobb accessport today. if you can send me some pics and give me your paypal that would be cool.

some guy unmarried his ap before trading in his rex. i was the unlucky recipient of that car. had to pay to get it tuned. unless the car is completely stock... not cool man :
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.