FS/FT- NJ- Work Emotion CR Kai -Matte Gunmetal - 5 x 100, Toyo Proxes 4

This is a discussion on FS/FT- NJ- Work Emotion CR Kai -Matte Gunmetal - 5 x 100, Toyo Proxes 4 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Selling these for my brother. He wants to get a set of aggressive rotas. So it you have a set ...

FS/FT- NJ- Work Emotion CR Kai -Matte Gunmetal - 5 x 100, Toyo Proxes 4

Selling these for my brother. He wants to get a set of aggressive rotas. So it you have a set for trade show me and well talk. He really wants a set of grids in gold. But is open to others. To sell outright the price is 1300 for the wheels and tires. Picked up. Shipping will be extra. The front tires are basically brand new, just put on last week. Rears still have plently of life left. If the tires are not wanted we can talk about working something out. The rims do have some rash but nothing to crazy.

Info:
    Work Emotion CR Kai
    5 x 100
    Matte Gunmetal in color
    18 x 7.5 et. 35
    Toyo Proxes 4 -225/40/18

Tire tread:
    Front driver -9.5
    Front pass.-9.5
    Rear driver-7
    Rear pass.-7

Front Fitment

Rear Fitment

Front Drivers

Front Pass.

Rear Driver

Rear Pass.

Sticker

Tire

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I am not on here much so please DO NOT pm me contact me in one of these ways:

Steven Hummel
    Text/Phone- 609-381-0182
    Email - storm1112885@yahoo.com
    Zip - 08554

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

and ttt...

still here..make an offer.

Is that WRX dropped in the picture? Also, do you know a ball park figure for shipping to CA?

Yea the car is dropped on bc coilovers and what's your zip..? I'll get a quote this weekend if your really intrested. If I had to guess I would say around 200-300 for shipping.

Free bump for my buddies Adam and Steve. Great guys to deal with. These rims are ridiculously nice. Buy them!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying