FS: O.Z. Superleggera 5x100 18x8 ET35 Need Refinishing!

This is a discussion on FS: O.Z. Superleggera 5x100 18x8 ET35 Need Refinishing! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; ***I am new here, but am a 100% feedback seller on Ebay and can provide references to other forums to ...

FS: O.Z. Superleggera 5x100 18x8 ET35 Need Refinishing!

***I am new here, but am a 100% feedback seller on Ebay and can provide references to other forums to anyone interested.*** Feel free to email me at dwbf1@yahoo.com with any questions you may have.

Set of 4 wheels. OZ center caps INCLUDED but not pictured. NO TIRES - THEY WILL BE REMOVED PRIOR TO SALE.

These are OZ Superleggera 18x8 wheels, very expensive to buy new. NOT KNOCKOFFS. I've included pictures of the OZ imprint in the wheel. These weigh 18.9 lbs/wheel, which is ridiculously light. The bolt pattern is 5x100 and the offset is 35.

Yes, this is probably the wost paint job on a set of wheels I (or you) have ever seen. I think a four year old with fingerpaint could have done a better job. They're all straight and not bent but boy are they ugly. I suppose you can use them as is, but if you like the way your car looks, you will have to refinish these, or at the very least, invest about $25 in spray paint. I bought them for the tires but have no use for the wheels, as they are the wrong bolt pattern for my car.

Happy to ship these anywhere if the buyer pays using PayPal and covers shipping charges. Figure about $75 to ship all 4, since they are so light.

$525/OBO. I want to stress the OBO because I want these gone!

Wheel 1 (includes all markings/stampings. I did not include pics of these for each wheel).

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User anthonyrossitto's Avatar
    i sent you an email. just want to make sure im first in line even tho there has been little interest on here

Replied to your email

no center caps?
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

OZ Center caps are included (see first post) but not pictured. If you really want pictures of them I can take some.