4 sale STI OE Bridgestone Potenza 225/45/R17 Tires set of 4 asking $600 OBO

This is a discussion on 4 sale STI OE Bridgestone Potenza 225/45/R17 Tires set of 4 asking 0 OBO within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; In great shape! With about 1K miles on them. W rated. Stored correctly in tire storage opaque plastic bags on ...

4 sale STI OE Bridgestone Potenza 225/45/R17 Tires set of 4 asking $600 OBO

In great shape! With about 1K miles on them. W rated. Stored correctly in tire storage opaque plastic bags on wood in dry basement under stairs in dark away from any machinery with good air circulation (dehumidifier in basement too) for 2 winters. Ex made sure I was babying them. Changing position every month or so. Summer tires.

Ex now in area with negligible summer, and I'm moving so he said to sell them. I live in MD, Baltimore area. Will drive about an hour in any direction to meet and save seller shipping if possible. Otherwise buyer pays shipping, can choose method.

See pics. Sorry, I picked up a bit of carpet and crumb debris rolling them through the house.

Asking $600 obo (which won't even pay for the attorneys fees for the reckless driving ticket I got the first time I drove the STI with those tires on it ). email me at rugbymurf@yahoo.com if you are interested.

J.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bridgestone Pot 1.jpg   Bridgestone Pot 2.jpg   Bridgestone Pot 3.jpg   Bridgestone Pot 4.jpg   Bridgestone Pot 5.jpg  

Tread depth 2.jpg   Tread depth 3.jpg   Tread depth.jpg