For Sale: Used 07 STi Full TBE

This is a discussion on For Sale: Used 07 STi Full TBE within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i recently upgraded my 07 sti exhaust and am wanting to sell the full stock tbe. the exhaust had around ...

For Sale: Used 07 STi Full TBE

i recently upgraded my 07 sti exhaust and am wanting to sell the full stock tbe.
    the exhaust had around 13000 miles on it before it was removed.
    i believe most if not all the bolts and nuts are in the box as everything was put in there from the installer.

i am looking for the best offer and am selling it at one full piece.
    im also asking for 100 extra dollars to the price for shipment.

i will take paypal only and no refunds for this transaction.

thanks for your interest and please pm me or email me @ rsm1thx@yahoo.com on prices and other information

thank you.

here are a few photos:

ready to ship...
    Last edited by RSm1thX; 03-18-2010 at 11:47 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    In all honesty man Id keep the stock exhaust, one day when you sell it put it back to stock, come on here and sell off all your mods. You wont get more money for the car because it is modded and you will sell your mods, I sold all of mine off the last subaru I sold in a week and made pretty good money.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    In all honesty man Id keep the stock exhaust, one day when you sell it put it back to stock, come on here and sell off all your mods. You wont get more money for the car because it is modded and you will sell your mods, I sold all of mine off the last subaru I sold in a week and made pretty good money.
    yeah. that is what i really would rather do, but since i live at home my dads wanting me to sell it. i told him the same thing.

i think im going to keep it and find another place to put it for now.