tsx projectors
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on tsx projectors within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; if anyone is interested in acura tsx projectors for any type of headlight conversion let me know. i work at ...

tsx projectors

if anyone is interested in acura tsx projectors for any type of headlight conversion let me know. i work at an acura dealership (obviously can't say which one) and have a ton of these things. the projectors are fine the headlights themselves were replaced under warranty due to condensation. just make an offer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

are these bi-xenon projectors?

i have another house upstate near copake lake. ever hear of it?

so on some weekend, i may sneak out at night and snag a pair of these.

no never heard of copake lake. i couldn't tell ya if there bi-xenen projectors or not. i'll talk to one of my co workers at the dealership on sat and send u a pm about the specs on on the factory lights

Quote Originally Posted by silverautorex View Post
    no never heard of copake lake. i couldn't tell ya if there bi-xenen projectors or not. i'll talk to one of my co workers at the dealership on sat and send u a pm about the specs on on the factory lights
    cool, thanks alot. i wanna do a retrofit, but still retain my high-beams.

EDIT: did a little research. they're singular. but these would still be good for use on JDM Bugeye's!

GLWS OP!
    Last edited by ohemgeeitsNiko; 03-11-2010 at 08:04 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    If your intention is to sell multiples of this item, you'll probably need to talk to the admin for the site about getting Vendor status.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

just have 4 pairs. sorry if i over exaggerated

tsx projectors

Hey Silverautorex, I have been looking around for some decently priced TSX projectors. Would these be the clear lens ones, and do you still have a pair left? Please email me with more details, or maybe a picture please. Very interested.

Llama
    coyote9488@gmail.com
    Straight line you on my Gixxer, and out corner you in my 240...

How much are you looking to get for a set?

I am not looking for a steal, but if the going EBay price is around 200 plus shipping, and it is some random person, I would feel uneasy. I wouldn't mind paying $120-$140 for clear lens TSX's, especially if it was from a reputable Subie head. I don't think that is unreasonable, but maybe I am mistaken. Either way, I need to get this project rolling. I have been using my high beams aimed way way down for night driving for the past 6 months, and I am sick of it. Finally have a little bit of money, and this is first on the list.
    Straight line you on my Gixxer, and out corner you in my 240...

stonedllama sent u a pm

looking for $100 +sh for a complete pair of tsx headlights. not looking to overcharge anyone on here.

pm sent
    Owner of the Budget Baller
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)
    Next project: EvoIII-16g, pnp, 850 injectors, fuel pump, and a little secret.

do you have the ballast and bulbs also?

no ballasts or bulbs

pic of TSX projectors?

Hi there,
    I'm very interested but would like to make sure we're on the same page. would you mind sending me a pic of what you have before we proceed?

Thanks,
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by silverautorex View Post
    if anyone is interested in acura tsx projectors for any type of headlight conversion let me know. i work at an acura dealership (obviously can't say which one) and have a ton of these things. the projectors are fine the headlights themselves were replaced under warranty due to condensation. just make an offer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.