morette headlights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on morette headlights within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hey guys wonderin if you could help me i have a subaru impreza on a 52 plate comes with morette ...

morette headlights

hey guys wonderin if you could help me i have a subaru impreza on a 52 plate comes with morette headlights but am missin the rubber seal for the bk of the lights where can i go to get them been to subaru but they dont have any? been on ebay but nothin on ebay many thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Goodluck man, the company from what we understand is no longer in business.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

hey

hey do you know what i can do to cover the bk of my lights with so no water or that can get in?

I Support ClubWRX
    uh... no not really?? I gotta be honest I dont remember how my morettes looked in the back, post a pic of what your talkin about.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

will need to post a pic tomorrow its dark just now

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I know what he's talking about. You're looking for something that's going to be all but impossible to get. You're gonna have to see if any of UK Morette part dealers have any on hand.

hey

just upload some pics to let you see what am lookin for
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0051.jpg   IMG_0052.jpg  

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Is there a part/model # on the inside of it? If so, you might also be able to get it from a Valeo distributor.

na no number on it just need something to cover the lights with so no water gets into them mate

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    To be honest, when I had HIDs installed in mine you couldn't even fit them on. I ran the car 4 yrs without them without any problems.

yeh just like to get something to cover them anyway mate

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    These are the vendors I contacted last year to get a replacement light (and the sources of Morette being out of business).

1. Demon Tweeks Motorsport, Motorcycle, Car Modifying, Parts and Accessories,Sparco, Arai
    2. - Scooby Subaru Impreza Turbo Parts STi WRX Lancer EVO Manifolds Turbo Intercoolers - Flat4online.co.uk
    3. Car Styling & Car Body Kits

[edit] It looks like only the last one even still lists Morette parts and even as a warning about availability of items.
    Last edited by brfatal; 03-11-2010 at 11:10 AM.

thanks for your help mate

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.