FS '04 WRX Scoop. PSM and stock WRX Muffler

This is a discussion on FS '04 WRX Scoop. PSM and stock WRX Muffler within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; The scoop came off my '04 wagon because i've put on an sti scoop to go with a larger intercooler. ...

Thumbs up FS '04 WRX Scoop. PSM and stock WRX Muffler

The scoop came off my '04 wagon because i've put on an sti scoop to go with a larger intercooler. It's in as perfect condition as it could be without being new. Absolutely no scratches. I also have my stock muffler for sale, which came off the car at 40,000 miles and is in good shape with minimal scratches and no rust. Price is $50.00 for each. I'll ship each as well, but pickup is welcome if you live near. I'm in Santa Barbara, CA. I don't have my camera with me atm, but the items are exactly as described and I will email you pics if you want, just let me know!
    -Cameron
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump
    Blobeye Syndicate #888

bump, want to get rid of this stuff. Just make me offers + shipping. It's just all sitting around. I also have a stock wrx up pipe and shifter knob if anyone wants. Not the most exciting upgrades I know, but hey, good cheap replacement parts...
    Blobeye Syndicate #888