Cobb AP v2 off 2002 WRX

This is a discussion on Cobb AP v2 off 2002 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; ********SOLD******* Came off my 02 wrx. ***THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR AN STI*** When i bought the car, it had ...

Cobb AP v2 off 2002 WRX

********SOLD*******

Came off my 02 wrx.

***THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR AN STI***

When i bought the car, it had this included with a stage 2 map installed on my car. I'm going the open ecu route so I no longer need this...
    It only comes with what are in the pictures.. You can download the CD it comes with off the site as well.

I am ordering a new connector so let me know if you need the 03-05 one if not im just going to order the 2002 one.... The cord that came with it needed jesus so i bought another one, which i use now the only difference is it's not as long as the original.

As far as i know this will only work with a 2002-2003.. I am NOT sure if it will work with any other year, so if you buy it and it does NOT work, not my problem because I warned you.

I bought the car it's self WITH the accessport off a guy from NASIOC, here's the link (2002 PSM WRX stage 2 $7200 - NASIOC )so everyone knows I didnt "steal" it. This will be UNMARRIED when it is shipped, insurance AND delivery confirmation.

you pay paypal fee's... $475 shipped.

Also PLEASE if your Paypal address is DIFFERENT than where you want it shipped.. Let me know..

Last edited by gobluesubygo; 03-02-2010 at 04:48 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BOUGHT BOTH THE CONNECTORS FOR THE AP TODAY, SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER. So the only thing it's missing is the manual and the CD ... which you can get BOTH from cobbtuning.com and I can give you links to get to both.

woohoo.. they already shipped out the connecters!! Have a possible pending sale

Sold