WRX parts updated list!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX parts updated list! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I still have a few parts left and also added some new parts. 1. EJ205 Short Block with Spun Bearing ...

WRX parts updated list!

I still have a few parts left and also added some new parts.

1. EJ205 Short Block with Spun Bearing - $150 (Had 50,000 miles on it)

2. OEM Turbo Inlet - $40

3. EJ255 ECU - $100

4. Godspeed Turbo Inlet - $80 (2,000 miles on it)

5. TD-04 Stock WRX Turbo with a Forge Motorsports 19-24 psi Wastegate Actuator on it only 22,500 miles on the turbo and 1,500 miles on Actuator - $270

6. 04-05 WRX Fog Lights - $125 (Just fog lights no wires)

Prices are without shipping. The Turbo and Godspeed Inlet is still on the car as the money I get for those I can put on my other turbo. If you purchase the TD04 and Godspeed Inlet I can let it go together for $300.

If purchased it will only take my mechanic 1 day to take those off.
    You can reach me by emailing or txt me at 832-405-9434. If you want pics just ask and I'll send them.
    ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLS.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Saint1; 03-25-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Price Change
    Boosted Raw Crew

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump
    Boosted Raw Crew

bump!!!
    Boosted Raw Crew

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.