02-05 front o2 sensor for WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02-05 front o2 sensor for WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; from what i know they are the same thing threw 02-05, and i just got this in the mail today, ...

02-05 front o2 sensor for WRX

from what i know they are the same thing threw 02-05, and i just got this in the mail today, i bought it last week when my car was have problems and it was throw a MAF and Front o2 sensor code... well i bought it like a hour before i found what the problem really was and it wasnt the front o2 or MAF, so i dont need this now..... I bought it from MARKSTIV8 last week and he told me it had 55k miles on it so it has plenty of life left... Im asking 115 shipped and paypaled as thats what i gave for it.. so if u want it just lmk thanks

here are some pics the last 2 are to show u the part number which is

part number- 22641 AA042

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump 90 shipped and paypaled

02 sensor

Do u still have the sensor avaliable.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.