FS (OR): 06-07 WRX/STI hood and scoop
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on FS (OR): 06-07 WRX/STI hood and scoop within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale is a 06-07 WRX/STI hood with hood scoop and bellows painted stock Silver Gray Metallic i think.... My ...

Banned

FS (OR): 06-07 WRX/STI hood and scoop

For sale is a 06-07 WRX/STI hood with hood scoop and bellows painted stock Silver Gray Metallic i think.... My car is Crystal Gray Metallic and it doesnt match that and I'm like 40% sure it isn't the Urban Gray Metallic color either... Other than that it is in good condition with minor scratches that could probably be buffed out as well as 3 small dents on the right side of the hood along the raised hood line... If that makes sense... ... I WILL SEPERATE and sell the hood scoop with bellows if someone is interested....

Paypal is preferred method of payment or cash on pick up... Buyer is responsible for shipping if they buy the hood....

Selling hood with scoop and bellows for: $320
    Selling scoop for: $100 shipped
    BELLOWS SOLD!!!!
    Picks:

Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    bump.............

How much for just the hood? And probably a stupid question, but is the hood the same for an 06 WRX. I am a new WRX owner and my hood has some hail damage and I am trying to find a replacement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by codyfsu1 View Post
    How much for just the hood? And probably a stupid question, but is the hood the same for an 06 WRX. I am a new WRX owner and my hood has some hail damage and I am trying to find a replacement.
    For just the hood with no scoop?? (Splitter and bellows are sold) I will give it to you for $250... Yes it will bolt right up with your 06 WRX...

Send me a pm and we can possibly work something out.. I would love to free up some space in my garage..

Cheers

Banned
    Splitter sold... hood and scoop still for sale...

Banned
    Still for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Ttt....

Banned
    bump.....

Banned
    bumpo......

Banned
    Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.