WTB 17" steel wheels
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTB 17" steel wheels within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am looking for a set of steel wheels for the winter, if anyone has some they would like to ...

WTB 17" steel wheels

I am looking for a set of steel wheels for the winter, if anyone has some they would like to sell. They are going on my 2010 WRX 5 door.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If I can't buy a used set of steel wheels, does someone know where to buy a new set. I checked tire rack and their sight says no steel wheels available.

You won't find 17" steelies for your car, but you can get 16" (alloys or steelies) that will fit.

Where are you located? I have a set (4) of 16x6.5" +48 OEM black steelies off '06 Forester that I may want to sell, but shipping could kill the deal since they're pretty heavy.

iv been told that honda crv rims clear the brembos on a sti
    this was on iwsti
    "Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." Colin McRae
    "If in doubt, flat out." - Colin McRae
    Hawk-eye Alliance #999 06 0bp STi stage 2

"one of those newfangled 4 door 4WD rally car things from Japan that can launch a car from a dead stop like it was shot from a cannon" - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Patryk View Post
    iv been told that honda crv rims clear the brembos on a sti
    this was on iwsti
    yes, CR-V steelies clear Brembos on 05+ STI w/ 5x114.3 bolt pattern... 2010 WRX still has 5x100 bolt pattern.

I am located in WI. I don't need 17's, I just thought they would need to be that big to clear. Any steel wheels that fit would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by zalewski22 View Post
    I am located in WI. I don't need 17's, I just thought they would need to be that big to clear. Any steel wheels that fit would be fine.
    Ok... I just checked the box dimensions are 21" x 21" x 8" & weighs about 28 lbs. each box. I checked UPS & FedEX websites, it'd cost about $130-150 for shipping from 94080.

I was saving these steelies for future winter setup, but I'd probably let go for $120 ($30 ea.).

Unless you could find cheaper shipping rate, I think it's not worth for you to get them from me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.