FS PA: Enkei JS+M 17x7 5x100 wheels w/ tires - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS PA: Enkei JS+M 17x7 5x100 wheels w/ tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Yes sir....

Yes sir.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cool im in philly living right now, would you be willing to do 600 with me driving to get them?

Sorry, I'd really like to have $700 if you want the tires as well, since I've already lowered my price. I have no problem driving to meet you somewhere.
    ~Stan

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Stan, how many miles on the tires? Can you check shipping to 72712? I had a motorcycle shipped to me a month ago for pretty cheap by using a LTL carrier, and I picked it up at thier dock... don't know if that'll help. I've also had escalade wheels/tires shipped, they just sent 4 packages... thnx! N

I would say they have a max of 12k miles on them. They have a very good amount of tread left. If someone didn't want the tires, I would just mount them on my next set of wheels worry free. It may take me a few days to figure out shipping, work is crazy this week, but I will let you know. You want the tires correct?
    ~Stan

Going to get a shipping quote tomorrow. Let me know if anyone else is interested.
    ~Stan

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    If only you had better tires on them.

Yeah, I know. But hey, I think $50/tire is reasonable for how much life they still have. If you don't want the tires, I'm willing to part ways with just the wheels and drive those tires till they die. Let me know.

And I apologize about the delay in getting the shipping quote. I have a wheel in my trunk, going to stop after work today and get the quote.
    ~Stan

My local mom and pop shipping place was not too cheap. PM'd you the rates, ncj01.

Going on NASIOC tri-state tomorrow if no one else bites.
    ~Stan

Bump!
    ~Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Hold_Fast View Post
    My local mom and pop shipping place was not too cheap. PM'd you the rates, ncj01.

Going on NASIOC tri-state tomorrow if no one else bites.
    I really want these but dont have the disposable cash in hand yet.. if someone gets there before me sell sell sell.. but if they're still around in a few weeks we might be talkin
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    How long Mango? I've debated buying these as temporary wheels since my Prodrive tires are shot until I can afford more expensive wheels.

I'll keep you in mind mango. Let me know ASAP if you want em'. PMing you my cell #, I can meet you somewhere to do the exchange as well, rather than ship to save some money.

Justin, let me know your zip and I can get a quote for shipping. Or are you somewhere in the mid-atlantic area?
    ~Stan

Justin if you have money now man hook the guy up.. I dont have a defined date since gov contract stuff going on with work has been quite sneaky as to when/how.. but the current company will have to pay me for acquired leave time.. whenever I actually get to transition to the new company *shrug* .. I'd even drive up and get em but dont know when I'll have that disposable money.

Hell worse off Justin if you snap em up and just run them temporarily I can always get em back from ya later for same price..
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Friday bump.
    ~Stan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.