WTT/FS: (So Cal) Stock BBS STi wheels (black)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WTT/FS: (So Cal) Stock BBS STi wheels (black) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; im selling my stock BBS' so i can hopefully buy some after market wheels. i would rather just trade them ...

WTT/FS: (So Cal) Stock BBS STi wheels (black)

im selling my stock BBS' so i can hopefully buy some after market wheels. i would rather just trade them flat out but i know thats not very reasonable.

the rims have little to no damage what so ever on them

there wrapped in Falken ZIEX ze-912. the tires have about 75-80% tread on them.

not sure how much i can get for these so just shoot me an offer.

all offers will be considered

thanks

ill pm more pics if your interested

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OMG those are some sexy wheels....too bad they won't fit on my 03 oh well, hope you sell them, i would love those on my yellow subie
    A.K.A. The Stig

"Some say, if he caught fire he would burn for 1000 days, and that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring....all we know is, he's called The Stig" - Top Gear

Quote Originally Posted by mav3rik64 View Post
    OMG those are some sexy wheels....too bad they won't fit on my 03 oh well, hope you sell them, i would love those on my yellow subie
    ahhh ya. the only option is some wheel adapters so they do fit

Alright, I'll tell you what. I'll make an offer on the wheels if all that painted metal stuff, mirrors, engine, and the glass comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyers View Post
    Alright, I'll tell you what. I'll make an offer on the wheels if all that painted metal stuff, mirrors, engine, and the glass comes with it.
    hahahahah well honestly i might consider it i might have to sell the car soon

heres a pic of them on my car in the mud just so i can show how durable this paint is...after this, i didnt have one scratch,chip, or anything at all

and here they are just sitting in my garage

and no the roof rack isnt attached i know lol. it was just on to see what it looked like

those are 5x114 right?

What is the wheel dimension and bolt pattern? I will be down in San Diego (live in Denver) to pick up a Forester XT and these could be just what the doc ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by ctsrex View Post
    those are 5x114 right?
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by grymes View Post
    What is the wheel dimension and bolt pattern? I will be down in San Diego (live in Denver) to pick up a Forester XT and these could be just what the doc ordered.
    oh nice ya these would look so sick. the bolt pattern is 5x114.3 but you can buy adapters if you need to.

kinda new to the subies, is the 04-05 body style a 5x100 pattern or is it 5x114? i have the wrx not the sti.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.